What you should know before you arrive
By choosing into the retreat, you understand and acknowledge the below as an individual and/or group:
1) The Joshua Tree Retreat (December 10-13, 2021) works at a deep emotional level and I/my fellow participants may decide to share personal information. At all times I have the right to decide on the degree of my sharing and to ask for further explanation or support.
2) During the weekend, I may be asked to explore my emotions, beliefs and behaviors which could result in a new level of awareness that takes me outside of my comfort zone. At any time, if I feel emotionally triggered to the point that it feels outside of my control, I will make the ask for space/whatever is needed and/or seek support. I will let Andrea know of any pre-existing medical conditions that may be a concern.
3) I will not smoke, consume any consciousness altering substances, or engage in any potentially dangerous activity during the weekend. I will respect the grounds as if it were my own home, leaving it better than I found it. I understand there is a sound curfew from 9:30 pm to 7:00 AM where I will be mindful of my sound/noise level.
I agree to the following:
1) I will hold strict confidentiality regarding all matters (names, events, etc) pertaining to the sharing of other participants in the group during and after the weekend. I will not disclose information about another group member outside of the group verbally, or through any written or electronic means including email, Instagram, Facebook or any other public forums unless I have consent.
2) I will not engage in gossip. Any issue or situation that involves a particular individual will be addressed directly with that individual in a non violent matter, to clear the space and to maintain sacred container.
3) An important part of the program is the embodiment of the theory and bringing it into practice. Active participation will enable me to do this. I commit to full participation.
4) I commit to showing up for myself and being fully present.
5) I will not be using any of the personal contact details of any of the participants for solicitation or marketing purposes.
6) By attending the Joshua Tree retreat, I acknowledge and agree that I may be
photographed, audio recorded or filmed and give consent for these materials to appear online,in print, or on social media platforms.
A note from Andrea:
What you can expect from me:
1) I commit to seeing and standing for the greatest version of you, beyond the noise, to hold space and guide your transformation without judgment. I will not think for you, I cannot do the work for you, only you can show up for yourself. I am not here to give you a gold star or give you all the answers. I will support you in how to think, trust and feel for yourself.
2) You get my undiscounted full attention and the value of our time together exceed the numerical “price.” I will show up in full integrity with my energy, attention and intention.
3) I will treat you as a leader. If you need/want something, ask for it. This group is a safe space to explore your mind/body/voice/emotions, etc.
7) All services are final sale and there are no refunds.
8) I work with the belief that you already have everything you need within you, my role is to support you in revealing your Truth. I commit to being loving and rigorous, which means I may not always say what your Ego wants to hear. I am here to support you in dismantling your Inner Critic.
My request of you:
7) Please do not take/reuse/share my work/exercises/program without proper consent or crediting. This experience has been thoughtfully designed to be unique in its form. Feel free to share what opened up for you and what you learned, however not the specifics of the exercises/practices we do.
8) Release the idea of who you thought you needed or used to be, and grow into yourself.